Friday, December 16, 2005

What a gd day!

I forced myself awake, coz I rpomised dear I would be at his place for breakfast!~ Especially after he made me drool online when he told me abotu all the chocolates and stuffs that autnie brought home FREEE last night! BUD I onli woke up an hr before noon, hwahwahwaaa...I decided not to sleep again coz that would probably have knocked me out till late noon.

I reached dear's ard 1230. I greeted Uncle as always, and asked over him, coz Im concerned abt his condition now. sun4 bian4 i asked him whether he has eaten lunch. he said " Im waiting for yr good friend to cook for me" HAHAHAHA. So dear and i prepared lunch for uncle and ourselves asap!. We fried corn beef, with sliced onions, and I beat two eggs, and we thre wit in! WOO. But we kinda overfried it, and it got quite dry. SUPERBLY not dear's standard. hahahaa. But it wasn't tht bad la, it was the cleaning tht was bleah =p Auntie already cooked the rice and soup like she always does, so we just reheated it all up. Lunch was nice : ) Love it when I prepare lunch with dear! it's just a sweet thing to do together..even washing the dishes becomes soo plesant...hahahaa

done with lunch, we watched some tv and fiddled with his new IPOD VIDEO!! =) OHMYGOOOOSH, 60GB KK! It's BLARY good, I already tesated it, FREAGGING HELL......dear says it's 749 bucks if we buy it..whoa, but apparently way more worth while than the zen....seriously, if i get it, I'd never need radio already..the sound is gorgeous, sexy...aluring..hahaha

I had stupid diarrhoea again, and had to rest...napped for more than an hr...while dear loaded songs into his ipod in the living room...i woke up in time for simpsons and yuner and i were so happy hahahaa....

Thereafter i went for pageant prac, and dear went to meet edo for KING KONG...guys, i told u it's STUPID geesh.....

I dont wana comment on pageant prac...it was...haiz..nvm...freda, thx for the nail polish!

kk gtg...tmr is pay bills day...buy pressies day, then offf to work~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home