Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Iit's been quite a while eh? No mood or need to write recently. But I think that is good, coz tht means I have nothing to complain abt! hahahaha

Well, for a change, I shall blabber abt happy stuffs! Like how i received 16 presents for xmas! HAHAHAH =)

Well, I shall give credit to all the people who made me so happy this xmas!

MUM! and dad!- Black, stripped shirt blouse with lovely sleeves!!
NICK!- Corrinne May CD!
DEAR!- *omigosh* PEANUTS COMICS!! and hairband! ( i love the simple hairband)
JOYCE!- a lovely black box, with string and a cushion heart on it. Contents: Oricana whistle, chocs, bkmark!
Meliza!-chocs, sweets and Mphosis slippers!
Stefffie (laopo) and Weiyi- Mu-EE pink and black WATCH!!!!! (oh man..it's SO NICE)
Andrea Chan- PRECIOUS MOMENTS belt!!!!!! OMG! *heee*
Tammy- Pink and Black notebook!!!!! ;p
Sammie- a wooden plaque with MY NAME ON IT!

Godma- a racer top blouse heeeeeee...
Jared- a realli REALLI KEWl hand fan It's SO KEWL
Angel- A sweet ornament
Christabelle- Mu-Ee Pouch!!!

from my sops:
Celine- Notepad
Faustina - Notepad
Jenny- Biscuits

GOSH...thanks all SO MUCH!!
: )

I had a terribly busy but super happy xmas..coz I gave my lord the best birthday present i could give him..thts good enuff... : ) happy birthday Lord..hope what our choir gave u, was what u were happy with...

Since then, I've been keeping myself busy with jam sessions for my upcoming gig end of the mth! it's on 21st Jan '06, ECP, Marine Cove...It's gonna be super..I've got with me the best main vocals guy lead, a superbly fantastic Saxaphonist, the best bassist i know, LOL, and myself on backups...but yet, im pushing this sooo hard..coz it's so so good. Come and support ok!

Alright, I start my job next week, Im freaking out here. Thurs will be attending a staff meeting at the school for the first time ever. FREAKED OUT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home