Thursday, March 30, 2006

Me wonders how the Damien Rice Concert is going...really really wish I am there right now--Can't start to tell you how much I regretted saying no to buying tix for it. I should have just spent that $68. Just such a waste. I've missed too many good acts already. Yeah, You know it already--Corrinne May, Rivermaya, The Observatory, and now Damo--BUT i WHINE. That aside. It's getting real boring at home. I just watched "CLEAN" starring Maggie Cheung. The movie was too close to home for me. I hope I never see myself end up that way. I'm still wondering what's gonna happen tonight. I feel like going out, and just disappeating for the night. Don't know who to call. Everyone's busy. I should have just gone to malacca with Harri and Simon. But I don't wana miss out on Charles' last blujazz gig nights--esp knowing I won't get to hear him in a while from now. Hope Charles is feeling ok as the time nears. I think what he said is true. So much has happened to us in the last few months. He's also caught Hiromi, The Obs and Damo today. : ) I'm happy for him. He's a good boy. He deserves it. Well-I seem to be wasting my days away for now, haha. Can't get downt o learning things, czuase my flu isn't fully gone yet. I seem to always be waiting for dear to come home. haha. Think He sna dCharles are gonna go guitar shop shopping again tmr. Maybe I should go catch V for Vendetta myself. I'll see how. Hmms. Oh wells. Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home