Wednesday, March 29, 2006

thurs is coming. Is dad gonna take his hands, and throw me out? I have no where to go.
i may be the worst daughter he feels he cud have had. I know they still lvoe me. And so do i. Why cant they just accept tht we do, but we're just family living different lives. I have no where to go anymore. So God, I leave it to you. If u want me out, find me somewhere to stay. I felt quite dep[ressed early week, but am feeling good now. I figure U have a plan for me. Job applications are falling in place too. I'm disturbed by thurs, only because I am too tired of these games. Of coz it is easy for the one with lots of money and owns the house, to ask me to get out... put yrself in my shoes... anyway, im only disturbed coz i anticipate a really guly huge scene at home again.. i'd rather have this peace ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home