Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Home. Alone. hahaa.

Least i feel alone. HAHA. Stupid charlie brown played me out. BLUFFER hahahahahahahaha.

Hope Harri comes bacvk to east tonight. Really wana have some waffles with someone.. Stupid other went to orchard. ARGH. Yes, mood feels like a baby now. BUI SONG AH hahahaha.

Hmms. Anyway, I'm feeling a little bit better today. Not so clogged up. I do hope charles gets better too--he's enlisting next friday. ... hmmms. Guess pretty much only Harri would know why I dread these things so much. There'll be another void to fill soon. He really has been a great person to have befriended. I feel blessed.

Hmm, Me gonna KETCHUPP on some IRONINGSSS todays! Since the weather is beautiful and i have DURRR TIMEEE. hehehee.

He sent me a fwew nice songs--you guys should check these out. Suited the cool after fan in my room (lol) and the nice hot weather, plus my babyish mood CHUCKLE CHUCKLE.
-Eve, the apple of my eye (Bell x1)
-Please Forgive Me (David Gray)
-Something Else ( Gary Jules) [actually he sent me this before..haha, but it feels new again]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home