Saturday, March 18, 2006

It do4esn't seem to end.

If not for dear, I think my fever might have gotten ms unconcious last night. I was burning a good 40 degrees I reckon. Hottest fever ive ever had. YEA, HOT HOT.

My left ear is completely blocked, but when Im lucky sometimes I can hear something. It's very painful now, like as if it's swollen or an infection is there or smth. And the area below the ear all the way to the bottm of my neck is painful, and two of the glands are swollen. GREAT Man. Am I STILL coughing and all? YES INDEED,.

I'm quite fed up with this actually. dear was extremely caring and a really good "doctor". haha. He could still make me laugh and smile despite how shit I felt. his eyes still sparkled.

ok, im off to bed, even though i have lots of songs to dl (scores, lyrics), and lots of clothes to iron.(Yes, my cupboard's like almost empty already). Argh. I also feel like watching a movie now on my computer. But since I'm home, I think I better rest. Not in a very fantastic mood too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home