Thursday, March 16, 2006

Im really happy today : ) At least this is how I summ up today, at this present moment, with my fan blowing,cool and quiet night, all I hear now are the recordings from Blujazz, and I practised my corrinne may song just now, and also lonestar on guitar. YES, FINALLLY, I'm back on my guitar!! : ) I feel happy, and I have enegry again! I'm still ill lah, but I really really hope to recover soon, yea...

Last day at work today. Mentor wasn't happy with some of my work over the term, but the more I thought of it, the more sian I got. I just hate the system they go by. not me. HAHA. So, I finished up my work, didnt bother abt the over due stuff, coz it is now really in the gd hands of the next teacher, and submitted my stuff. There's only still a bit ofadministrative stuff with the ministry that needs to be worked on. Yuppers.

I met Charlie brown, *grin* and dear at eunos, coz charlie needed his linky thingy back urgentLY. haha, see how it all rhymes, so funniLY. hahahahahahahahah =] Neways, felt so bad tht I cudnt go support charles. AGAIN LEH, not first time. ahiz haiz... budd, well, he let me and dear go PA TOH hahahahaa, and we ended up having fantastic dinner with his sister and brother and his sister's friends (at home lah) PIZZA LEH!.

AND AND AND. This part was THE MOST happening! Cause dear was busy on computer again, so I sat at the piano, like any other day at his place, and for the SECOND TIME now, inspiration came to me, and I managed to play stuff tht came to me very unexpectedly. I thought I woudlnt have been blank again sittinga dn staring at those black and white keys tht I am so fond off. But I actually played some really feely stuff. At least to me. It was great. It felt great. Like Claire once said to me. It'll come.

:P Yeah....

What a day... i better go get some rest now. Ciaos!

*ooo.. my bro's first ever composed song and recorded by MOI song is on mp3 aka on my comp now.. u guys wana hear.. BUZZ ME MAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home