Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A good day it was. : )

Went to work around 12ish, and completed the marking of my class's science papers. They did well! hahahaha. I marked all their social studies and health ed books too. So, I onli have papers left to set and one more class of health ed books, then it's finally over. *PHEW*. Tmr is rest day. Just sya home, do work, iron up A WHOLE PILE of clothes, heh, and possibly go out to buy soem stuff with harri :P

Harri and I finally met up for some nice mos burger dinner, and shopping earlier this evening. WOW, it's been long since we hung out together. Work had really taken me away. I had no time to shop at all. No time for her. Only had time for dear, and maybe myself. Once wednesday is over, Im gonna get a good rest and start learning songs like mad. Gonna head backt o part time work first, to give my body some rest from all the madness. I hope my kids will be alright with the new teacher. And I certainly pray that the new teacher will be in a better state of mind, body and soul to do a much better job than I had done.

One of my boys gave me a very very very gorgeous pot of flowers today. He left it in the staff room for me. FDake flowers, in a pretty bamboo done up pot, and the "dewdrops" looked so real. It melted my heart.

There are just LOTS of songs to learn. I have an entire fullscap full of songs. Alot of them piano work, more than guitar. My fingers are starting to soften again!! OH NO, NOT a good sign. I haven't had the frame of midn to practise recently...argh...will do so soon. But I love the piano more... dopes dopes... it's because my background still was piano. But, I do love the accoustic sound of the guitar. Most beautiful. It feels like I'm a baby learning to walk again. but I have to do it then.

Keep reminding myself to register for the auditions at dreamers and hark. MUST.

Parkway has this fantasitc groumet and butchery shop in the basement.. it's really REALLy got delicious meats and all--dear's mum roasted soem of the meat on sunday for us. That corner of parkways basement looks really "neat" now. It's so high class!

I feel rather guilty for spending so much today. A ood dinner and desert, and bought two pretty blouses! Oh man.....we went to U2, Giordano, Espirit, Topshop, and there were so many nice skirts, tops and more that I wish I could ahve bought. Much Much too expensive. Harri got something slinky too. (heheheheh). Went to the CD shop, and Corrinne May's second album will only be re-released TMR! argh argh! Harri, remind me to get it tmr pls! *oh no spend again*.

Last one months, I spent aLOT. Besides my cool zen, and sennheiser, which I so do not regret getting, and paying off stuff, I spent a hell lot on docs, and transport. SHEESH. I don't believe how much I have left.

I'm still planning to buy a new hp, a new harversack, a fe more pieces of clothes, mary jane shoes ( coz my present ones are as gd as gone), and MOST OF ALL for my up coming malaysia trip with harri, and my aussie trip with dear in mid-yr. SHIT. How sia. ahah. Somemore Im going back to part time for now, and dont know if i'll grab any gigs any time soon after d auditions. (hopefully do). Must save for daily and monthly expenditure too, coz i dont know when dad is gonna drive me out, again. And no, havent thought about that yet.

Right now there are more urgent things like learning stuff and recovering. SO LONG. Im out!

p/s: Joyce, tahnks for the letter dear, and i hope you're fine over there in tassie. Keep your spirits up babe dear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home