Monday, March 13, 2006

Tired again. Shucks.
Woke up early coz nick got home from scout camp and we forgot to unledge the door. So I woke up eventually. Arranged lunch with dear, initially to head to pasta freska. But i walked there from the 12 busstop, to find out that it'd under renovation. that kinda pissed me off. The weather was scorching hot. It's terribly hot these days.
I went to dear's place, and he made us a very very special lunch : ) Let's see, ham, egg, chese, lettuce sandwich! What's so special? It's done his style! Bread, made by his mum, ham, fried, egg, fried, with lots of spices, bread toasted with cheese slightly melted, and fried lettuce* jus a bit* After the whole sanwich was done, we added barbeque sauce! YUMM! : )
But I was still feeling pretty sick. Nonetheless, I thought of napping, and heading to church for meeting, coz I promised to help out for recruitment. I really didnt want to disappoint laopo again. But in d end I couldn't. Not long after lunch, I felt really sick again. I slept thru till 5+ and tok a cab to church. The church was FREEZING COLD. I don't understand WHY they make churches, buses and malls so freaking cold. It severely aggrevated my cough and running nose. I coudlnt' stop coughing, and my eyes were very blurred due to the continuous runny nose. It was good though, ONLy because Sam didn't believe I was that sick. i still am, and it annoys the hell out of me.
Headed back to his place for dinner. His mum made some special barbequeded stuff again. Declious indeed. I wanted to head home earlier, coz I really needed to sleep, but he only needed to head back to camp at 10ish, so I decided to just tahan another hr or so. Nothing much, since his ister and I were watchign simpsons and the behind the scenes of HARRY POTTER, which she bought today from parkway. She's one of the biggest H.P fans I know, besides angie angie.
Before we left, he played for me an intro of nature boy that he has been writing since yesterday. But of coz that isn't my point. I was just happy laughing away together with him. I'm just happy, being with him.
veering off topic abit, wei yi ACTUALLY CAME to rhuch today. OMG. Like FINALLY MAN. hahahaha. It was really great to see him again after eons. He had this really reallllllly cool t-shirt, and I loved it! It has a picture of the clasp board we use for filming. AHH. sheesh, wish I had tht t-shirt too.
I'm hald asleep already. Shall head off to bed now. Damn sleepy.
I hope tyo post MUCH more interesting stuff soon, once i recover. But I'm waiting to, thats the thing. The coming weekend is gonna be busy.... shucks.
nites pple------who stole a cookie from the cookie jar? You stole a cookie from the cookie jar.

ALRITE, IM OUT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home