Saturday, March 11, 2006

these two days were =( and =)

Yesterday, (friday), I invigilated the science papers for my kids' class. After that i did individual questions analysis with them, with much difficulty. They totally pissed me off when they just threw their papers onto my prefect's table. After that I asked zu lao shi, for one period of his time, being the last periof od school time. I gathered all the MT students back to class.
I broke the news to them. That was my last 15 mins spent with them. The minute I told them that that was my last day with them, hald the class cried, starting with my pet student, Becky ( my favourtie actually). Her group members, the girls, and two of my boys started crying. Then it spread to the rest of my class. I held back my tears as I saw them cry. It was very painful, but they wouldn't know at this age, what it's all about, and that I have to leave them.I had prepared a letter for them last week, and bought them pencils,coloured pencils, rulers and erasers. I gave all of them rulers, and gave extra gifts to those who did well for various papers and tests. After my boy Kevin left the class and I was left alone. I started crying. Cause it hurt so much to see them that way. But it had to be done.

Later my prefect, Huda, wrote two consecutive e-mails to me.
This is what she wrote:

dear miss melissa i hope u are feeling gd today cause u
left us i felt so
lonely without u amirah also we really want u to come back
and teach us i
was crying the whole day because u say the badnews to us
that u are leaving
us so one thing i want from u please come back and can u
give your handphone
number please ok gtg cya!

Reply ok





Lots Of Love:

Nusrah Huda

dear,miss melissa i hpoe u can come back to our school
becauase i miss u i
love u like my family so do becky .i cried the whole day
bacause u are
leaving us i really can't take this went i go to my friends
house i cried
because i miss u even u cannot sign in our handbook i hate
it i want u back
in our class just one thing i want from u i want u back in
our school and
can u give me your handphone number?please .







lot of
love:Nusrah Huda

From what I heard from her malay teacher, her malay is better. Haha. I chose her and three other prefects because of their good characters, and leadership qualities. I feel very bad for causing them hurt, or have to feel the feelings of seperation, but I know that they will understand when they are older.

I had a good time at night. Went out with the guys for MOSAIC festival at the esplanade concert hall--HIROMI & MACEO PARKER concert!!!!-->OMG I WAS WAYY TOO SATISFIED. hahahaha DAMNIT. They are SO freaking good musicians. Hiromi performed with her two band member. Her on the piano keys, her bassist and her drummer. My goodness. She can play the keys LIKE NO ONE ELSE CAN. her chromatic scales used in her pieces were just crazy. her control of volume was mad. her ability to play two entirely different rhythms on her right and left hand, and switch hands, was really really jaw dropping, unbelieveable, just crazy. Her band was TIGHT. Very very tight in rhythm.

Maceo Parker and his huge band was after the intermission of hald an hour. This guy plays the saxaphone so beautifully. He sings like Ray Charles. His band MY GAWD. Charles,dear, I and the whole audience was so wowed by them. we were so out of enegry cheering, clapping, screaming, and everytime we thought the concert was gonna end, they hyped it up again. Over and over and over and ovcer and over and over and over and over again. They were fantastic. Mind blowing. The three of us felt completely taken in. Imagine we were so exahusted already, but they still had so so so so much stamina. IT'S REALLY INCREDIBLE.

We left hungry, tired and sick , but had a really great time.

I miss my kids.

Stayed over at dear's place, and we both got up feeling really sick. Too much fun last night I suppose. Coz after sleeping a whole day, I'm still awfully tired. Dear had to go back to camp with fever, and I was blardy worried for him. I was so worried, just had no mood to do anything. But his friend was very kind and now he;s home resting. : ) Ah, my mind is at ease. After a yr and three months together, I realise how much his well ebing means to me. I felt so strange having him away today. It's like our lives have become so intertwined that even if we have no time for ourselves, we still amke time for each other. But we've always known when to leave each other alone too. HAHA.

I love him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home