Friday, March 17, 2006

Everything that could go wrong, went wrong today hahahahahahahahahahha.

I was quite SUAY today lar, to keep the long frustrating, exhausting story short.

These are the things that happened:
-spent the whole afternoon just blowing nose and cpughing. ABSOLUTELY hate tht. U wont understand that kind of torture.
-had to rush a letter to send to my mentor, who BTW KEPT CALLING ME while i was sleeping. She KNOWS im sick. haiz. nvm, she was just anxious.
-left home to rush out to meet harri, WIHOUT my wallet. HAIZ HAIZ. ran back sweating. -My feet got a blister at the end where it rubs against the shoe. DAMNIT.
-my jeans felt too uncomfortable today.
-i was damn tired. fullstop.
-couldnt shop.

aghhh cudnt shop. HAHAH. completely no mood loh. go home straight.

-however, we spoek with aileen and starting work next week. night shifts whooray. hahaha.. I bet i'll start hating the times hahaha...

yea. tmr gotta wake early.
MY FREAKING thing just came LOL LOL LOL.


olrite. Happy anniversary harri& simon.

happy anniversary to me and dear : )

What song is running thru my head now? "evaporated".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home