Monday, March 20, 2006

im JUST OVERLY PISSED with myself ok.

The stay home last night and today, gave me rest needed indeed, but why is it when I'm not around, so much fun happens?? why?

I missed out on blujazz and v for vendeta last night with the guys.
Today, I missed out on choir, and missed out on them performing at the stadium waterfront, alongside ronin (lerping and band), and alot of other bands. Adora was there as well. Everyone was there la, damnit. I really wanted to be there. But it was too late by the time I re-qoke, and wasnt sure how to get there.

They even managed to watch The Observatory. WHAT THE FUCK. I fucking missed the obervatory. Dear got to speak with vivien ok... what the hell...it sounds stupid, but ive been so moody today, and so edgy tht i start to cry everytime I think abt the entire weekend tht ive wasted away by sleepinga dn trying to get well. And just when Im feeling a bit better today, dear has to go back in tmr. I cud have spent a solid whole weekend with him and the guys. Really ahving alot of fun and doing crazy things. But where was I since last night? AT HOME AT HOME AT HOME.

I'm fucking happy tht my swelling and pain has gone down. If not i'd be even more upset and pissed than I already am.

I missed corrinne may's concert earlier this month. I missed the observatory today, ANDDDD GUESS WAD? im gonna be missing damien rice as well, coz there are no more 68 tickets. Im really fucking upset.

im really upset.

sickness makes me very depressed. Didnt eat dinner, they even buy home for me. Bathed in the morning, but absolutely cant be bothered to bathe now, just wnaa fucking sleep this whole thinf ogg. Who knows, I may be startingw ork tmr. Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home