Tuesday, March 28, 2006

SCENARIO: I am ironing. Mum walks in and says " I want to iron, you stop ironing,let me iron." And in my brain, " what??! I'm like half way through man.." FINE. So i bring it to her room. She mutters under her breath how she has no more clothes left, and dad has no more clothes to wear either. I'm thinking, WHY MUST she choose THE SAME DAY, that I want to iron, to IRON???? I iron ONCE IN A FEW MONTHS. She irons EVERYDAY. She KNOWS THAT. So i wana spend the afternoon ironing, and finishing it off. I planned to go swim, or do something else later. Now I AM NEITHER HERE NOR THERE. JUST GREAT. haiz...mothers.... Then she asks me if I've been using tap water to iron. DUH OF COZ. She starts nagging abt how she's always asked us to use boiled water. DON'T LOOK AT ME. I do not know whats the reason behind it. But you know what's the best joke abt it all? She says now to use our DIAMOND WATER to iron, and not boiled water. WAHT THE FUCK???!!??? Boiled water=clean water. Diamond water= filtered tap water. I DON'T GET IT. Someone--PLEASE enlighten me. what the fuck what the fuck.
nono not what the fuck, it's what the fycj. ARGH. Damnit. Sow aht should I do now? I have hald the pile of clothes starring at me left un ironed that I can only do later, when they are out. JUST WONDERFUL. I don't see how they can have nothing to wear, when she irons everyday. I can go abt a few months without any ironing, and still find SOEMTHING to wear...

Wait-There's one more. She compaliend I blasts my music so loud. HELO. No one except us are home. She was on the other side of the house...on,my my side was loud... haiz... i think it's still way better to be home ALONE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home