Wednesday, April 26, 2006

met up with charles this afternoon, after something like three weeks. Two of us have been thru quite a bit in this same three weeks, but I think we're pushing each other on. It was really nice to hang out with him again, and I'm glad I could talk to him in person. I'm glad I have someone I can just talk to, without being afraid of what he might think. He's probably the only friend I allow to tell me off and I know I would take it well. Coz i respect him alot. It was good laughing again, and sorting out thoughts and sharing our views on life and things and how it's affecting us now, and there fore how to face it positively and all tht. We talked abt both our situations and the people around us. There's always something new to learn from him, and Im eternally grateful for him. He gives me a guidance I definitely need once in a while. God, thank you.His birthday is coming up, on election day LOL and i hope he has a good one. He looks like weiyi when he first went in. skinny, small frame, still bespectacled, and looking great with a bit of a tan. from the back they look alike. other than his three qiarters,adidas bag and ah pek sandals hahahaha. he's also shorter. But tht was really how weiyi looked like then. hahahahaha. quite funny yo see someone look similar. But charles-hey it's really not ugly man.

awfully tired today, and we headed home early. i bought some provisions in bedok, and tried to find a chepa pair of black shoes to replace my present ones, but i'll try find on fri again. anyone knows where i can repair creative mp3 players?

i felt quite drained when chalres dropped at eunos. the stuff abt the band, and how we'll prob all be taking different routes, saddened me a little. not becoz we wont be playing anymore. we'll always be a group of musicians tht can get together to play, but i know all of us have different music directions tht we want to fulfil and see come true, even me in tht case. But the lull really has so much potential. Im happy it went tht far for the last few months. it was an awesome experience and im very thankful for tht. but i really felt like crying just now. it was a great, funny but thought provoking afternoon.

I feel very numb too.

My heart is still unsettled. But I know I don't have much of a choice already.

It has to be better if it's this way.

I too, wana know what I want and what I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home