Tuesday, April 18, 2006

work has been picking up these two days.. : ) been busy and thts great! Ive also gotten to know alot alot more abt music.. my knowledge on artists has widened greatly : )
It has been very very tiring definitely thou... woke with diarrhoea today, and nearly took mc.... but im glad i went to work ! : ) Go buyh The Perishers and Thirteen senses, if ure into cold play stuff : )

I just found a place to stay... bedok north... till end of the yr.. a fren's:P * deep breath* finally..... finally... i was on red alert last nite.. felt so down... today im up again. I hope this is the start of slowly rebuilding my life...and i hope when i have, he will still be with me...

sadly... my fren's grandma just passed away....auntie.. rest in peace... sammie..i will see u tmr....

love u all.. ciao....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home