Saturday, April 08, 2006

hi everyone... waiting to go cut hair with harri.. took an hr to get her from tampines.. it's really far.... broke down again last night..but angel called me and everyone has been sms-ing...unberable but once i cried, i was very tired and fell alseep. jw and i had a huge exchange of smses over last night and today...i guess hes made his decision... it's gotten very complicated, and complxed. It's hard to explain, but I have to just cope, even though I don't want to. Just say i very suay la, the timing is now. But maybe like others said, better now than later.. im not sure. I tried to save it, and not just let it go.. but he's so sure, even though he says he stilll loves me. I dont entirely blame him, but right now, i think i dont know who to blame, feel angry at, hurt, etc. No one person, be it my parents, me, or him are to be blamed. it'd sll chain reaxctions of chain reactions. Definitely appreciate what we'v e been thru, but at a time like this, i honestly feel hes very selfish. However, i think it's been on his mind for some time now. whats the pt... more i think of this, more angry i am at myself.

Im still looking for a place to rent. Not many contacts left, and the leads are all diminishing one by one. Very stressed. Tampines place, makes me feel very lonely... very far from everyone...

Monday I start work at grammaphone!!!! : ) Not sure which branch im permanently being posted to yet, but gg to centre point first.. hahaha... aiya, if only its the capitol branch.. but parkway's is the nicest by far. however, maybe t0own wud be better, for location.

im very low on cash now... shit...

some say im coping well...better than i tot i cud.. it hasnt been easy... ive lost everything and anything tht had strings attached to me... the friends ard have been great... but im gonna have to go thru a tough time, getting used to not having someone to always turn to.

how do i go out with him when we both still love each other........so so uncomfortable....i dont like it, tht he has hurt me, but still tries to care... for now, i just cant do this....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home