Monday, April 03, 2006

Charles--thanks so much for yr support...

I'm adjusting now, but feels quite weird in a totally different environment. I don't know how long it'll take me to adapt, but I'll try anyway. Will try to talk to u guys online at an internet cafe or lan shop or smth. Can someone provide me some info on internet services? I have a laptop that i might be able to connect internt to... Someone update me via phone on this pls.

Ana--thanks for yr call last night, and the help u gave on the info.

I hope jw isnt too worried abt me now...

Ok-gotta go now, appling for jobs. Just tried NLB. Gotta run now, charles is waiting... Hope I'll get a job by this week.

Gonna go buy soem food too. I hpe nick packs my stuff properly. dad promised I could go back and pack, but he didnt keep his promise. So now I can only go back to collect my things. terrible. I used to think dad's a man of his word. But forget it. Just hope the list I gave, they will pack it all for me.

Ok, ciao. Take care everyone.

Love, mel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home