Tuesday, April 04, 2006

hi all.

im quite unlucky n yet quite fortunate i guess.

Last night,i had an outburst,and was crying.my landlord got frghtened,and said she cannot rent to me anymore. i have to shift again, by 23rd, when charles comes out of camp.

jw and i , i do not know if we're together anymore.Timing is real bad. But no one is to blame in this, and not even my landlord Im lucky tht shes letting me stay tll a few weeks later. yes, i was very distraught tht she changed her mind, even though the contract was signed. But what can i do rite.

Been furiously gg ard tm, cs, parkway and sigap to apply for jobs. things look good. might get a job soon. By this weekend i hope.

Place to stay is the biggest of worries now it no longer matters to me whether i work
weekends or not. Bti hope if i confirm a job in the east, tht i'll get somewhere in he east to ent.

right now, auntie constane is helping me to find place to rent. Nearly got one but it isnt available now. and then charles and i are gonna speak with auntie ruth tmr. she stays in punggol. im wating for chelle to get back to me. jeff is finding a place, but tht is in jurong. if i really end up there,i can get a job from ana. but dont know when jeff can find a place, since i need to shift in two odd weeks time. ive asked linus to help me find as well. called gerry too, but she hasnt called.

*breathes*

nothing matters to me now. i wish he was here with me. tht at this moment he could care. but he just cant decide... im at hari's tonite..so near him... he realy is confused... i dont blame him.. we've been dragging each other down.if we let go of each other, it'll prob be for a reason we dont know now. whatever happens, i will embrace it. i have no more time to break down and cry anymore. but my heart is very sad. i wll still go to church, but to a different church i wont forget god, even if i work on a sunday. but i need somewhere else. somewhee where no one noes me.

i can only look forward and trust the lord. What cud be he worst? live on the streets, and beg for money isnt it. Im not afraid to wither ad die. but im also not afriad to fight.

i believe something wll work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home