Friday, April 07, 2006

a few things have been stressing me up.

and i haven been eating properly at all, coz to speak of it, all i have are noodles, tuna and biscuits,oh and soup. but franlky i dont know how to cook the soup. and where i am at the moment, is difficult to cook. so ive been on tuna for the past week.

i was worried abt job--i finally found it. Grammaphone. Pay,work an dall is ok. I'll be drowning my soul in music. What more ideal.

i was worried abt plc to stay--and i still cant find any.

I was worried abt us.
But he didnt even call to explain.
All i saw was on friendster.and the changes,which he hardly makes, was suddenly so quickly updated.And i dontb elieve it had nothing to do with Miss V.W.

Now i understand, all the unwillingness, over many many things over the last half a yr. Women have six sense. We are never tht wrong. I trusted the fren,when he said not to worry. But I guess i was right. But I gave him a milion excuses in my mind.

Broken. V broken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home