Friday, April 21, 2006

at cityhall's internt cafe again, though it's so ex... coz it's the nearest and most convenient from work.... darn tired...but during the day, i was still happily looking at new stock and adding it to my cd list! HAHA! I have over thirty cds on my list now *MONEY* AGHH HAHAHAH.....

anyways... work was ok... was fun with erlin and jane ard... jeff is warming up to me now, so he's not so fierce anymore? yea... i think im taking my work the right way, so things are still pretty good... i will keep tht for as long as i shud...

i still havent decided where to shift to... bedok or pasir ris... i mite just go with bedok first, i dont know why.....

it's great to be back online... existing hahahaha.....

anyways.. im really tired, i shud get gg before i pay more for this internt usage....

i cant wqit to settle down...

everything's still so neither here nor there.. my entire life at the moment, really doesnt have much meaning at all.... but i hope with time, it will again....

see u guys....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home