Thursday, April 20, 2006

On mc today...at century sqaure now using the internet kiosk in the food court...

I really wanted to work today,but ive been fighting days and nights of fatigue, working and getting disrupttred sleep at night because of endless nightmares. It's been most unplesant, waking up and feeling like I didn't sleep at all. Today was like the final whatever hahaha. I hadto rest. I feel better now though. Ive gotten my mc already, and asked for some necessary medicine sincei'm still coughing ad stuff.

i gtgnow. Gonna meet Ethan at pasir ris to see his place.

I really feel terribly isolated man. Can't waitto shiftto Pat's place. He's got a cool cat I can play with too!Not tomention lotsof music andit'snear jw and harri.:)

Charles is out of course in BMT.The poor dude had asthma attacks, four times already--SHITE. Well, I hopehe gets into MDC. He'llbe much happier there. He certaily deservesit as much as dear or weiyil ast time. I donot understand why it's so hard to get in. strange.

Harri is taking on some realpro photo projects now. I really hope herbig break comes soon. She has what it takes. J6ust a bit of confidence boost andshe'll be fine : )

I'm awaiting a newjob,PLEASE LORD, then I rpomise church calls again and jamming and auditions. With income too.

God will makea way.

Take care everyone.


I miss you too kor. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home