Saturday, June 24, 2006

...in her head again.......

Went for jam today, and Im really scared. Tmr is the gig, and today's jam was shaky. Tmr I hope things will be tightened up, with Pat ard and abdul joining us. Hopefully we will shape things up and they can interchange guit/bass/drums/rhythm whichever they are more comfortable with. Kenn asked me to get jw, and i just knew i cant. But then u biteyr teeh when u know the goodbassist is there ARGH. I REALLY wanted Claire to do keys for me.. but she has birthday celebration... HAIZ.. and adora isnt free and nick isnt free... : (. Maybe Pat cud even do keys.. i dont know...we'll see how....

I have been pracsiting hard.. I think I should be ok. As LONG as I DONT forget my lyrics....!!!! :x

Went for youth gone wild and RONIN was awesome :) I felt proud of Lerping and Sean as always :P Met Desmond too, but the rest of electrico didnt come..Chang Kang was full force today HAHAHAHAHA. Daphne's band was pretty awsome too! i yeah tht gurl : )

Now at sara's place coz i promised her mum tht i wud send her back... tmr gotta wae early and go back home quickly,iron, get changed, practise and head for jam. Tomorrow nite will be a gd show =) I have quite a few peopel trning up.. wont wana disappoint! Most of all anthony who trusts me enuff to do a gig there myself... WOW.. really means smth...

I wished though tht Charles, Harri, Claire and Jw cud be there... yeah u all sure solcdme tht i mentioned his name.. but i dont know why its times like these when u want someone to be proud of u, tht they are not there to see it.. this always happens to me... weird....

spent alot of money recently.. esp with cab and jams and all tht... hopefully i can get a decent job soon... Lord, can u hear me now? Or am i lost....

Oh yeah this morning, woke up reembering my sucky dream.... jw keeeeeps on coming into my dreams.. this time it was tht i ashaving vocal training with some people in some hotel, coz the rms were super nice.. and he sat in one corner. watchingme... and where i put my bag, he put his too..tht adidas black bag.... haiz..... cant stand this... i see him where i walk, i see him when i dream... i see him in real....

thank u anthony for giving me this gig. it has kept me busy and somewhat much happier... thanks lerping for organising youth gone wild.. i totally enjoyed it.. though half the time i wasnt jumping or anything.. and STILLLLL i wondered if he was somewhere ard.. but i realised he wudnt waste his time gg for rock concerts.....

kk gtg practise.. see ya all tmr if u come!! and thx in advance!!!!! =)

NITE NITEWORLD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home