Wednesday, July 19, 2006

...in her head again.......

A GOOD TUESDAY

Im gonna make this sweet and short coz ive gotfour over hrs of sleep left to steal before i wake for work!

So, today was the first day at work, it was pretty good! :) Stressless teacher aid is wonderful hahahahaha. I shud be getting a daily rate of 65 coz im a dip holder, HOHOHOHOHO tht RAWKS SO BAD! :P

I was damn zonky by the time I left, but when next door to my dearest cloest to my heart sec schl! I had a drink and bought oen for "godma" and spent time in the chapel while i waited for time to pass coz HAHAH harri and i were suppose to go town!

But nvm anyway.. i ended up in bugis then found out we cudnt meet.. so i went to roam ard and bought juls a bday pressie! :) Cheap and good! Hope shes likes it!

I rang Andrea but she wasnt free, then i rang Eld and whatcha know! the man was in bugis! HAHAHAHA :) good choice mel! Heh, so i went over to meet him and WOW i didnt know tht what awaited me which took place earlier tonight, was a fantabulous FSV reunion night with my senior freidns! =D Gerri, Ian, Aaron, Ka Hwei, Charmmie were all there shortly after me. HEH, SHO HAPPY *heh*. We went to Miss Clarity Cafe after macs, and Gerri and I basically went crazy there!!! :P

I had a great great night and so the " not so lucky" evening turned out SUPERB!!!! I got home ard 12am la.. so now im gg to sleep.. HAHAH damn tired...

Things between us are gg good. Im happy.

So basically life is pretty okies for me now :)

I dont want anythihg much more. Contentment is the best.


NITE! Thanks Yin Ka for yr comment.. :P ure the first in five yrs to leave a comment here haahha


Oh YAH! One more thing! I noticed smth quite funny abt my recent jobs! They were all ard the marine parade area HAHAHAHA. JUST when Im not staying IN THE AREA ITSELF. I WONDER WHY these things happen hahahaha. Parkway gramophone- marine parade,TNS marine parade, TELOK KURAU, off marine parade, Ngee Ann Pri- MARINE PARADE. OMG hahaha... yes O M G

And also!!!! WANA SAY A BIGGGG THANK U to those who told me they will be comeing for my gig! Ive personally asked some of u coz u all mean alot to me, and it wud mean so much for u to be there.. then it's be a cosy affair with more friends than strangers..and it'd be lovelier singing to u all!. Ive got quite a number who are coming now...thanks u all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home