Sunday, July 16, 2006

...in her head again.......

-The Re-union Night-

Well, we can never have our cake and eat it.

And once u cut yr cake, u shud eat it..yes? Unless leaving it in the fridge, but eventually you'd still need to eat it.. so... yea.

Today, I was happy =)

Jam didnt go too well, but ive re-done a new set list, this is the first time i had to re-do a set list 3 times. But I hope it works out. It seems alot of people know abt my gig, thru the arts house leaflet. (Even my cousin does) WOW. Im quite pressed for time and sorta preasured by the publicity already. But God will help.

After jam today, I headed down to Earshot Cafe to meet Charles and Jw (Both I haven seen in darn long, save for last night). It was rather awkward at first, but later it was better. It will take a while before we completely ease up but it's getting there slowly. Jw bought us a pretty delicious pizza and we shared. Local barboy and Lilac scenes were playing tonight and they were both pretty damn good!

I met Pat's friends there. One being Weiwei and the other, i cant remember!!! But they said they were gonna turn up for my gig. WOW WOW WHEE.Thx gurls! And then!!! One of their friends, was my guides senior! OMG. I super cannooot recognise her, coz she used to be so heck care abt her appearance, and now she has long flowy hair, grown fleshier, and was wearing this classy blouse. my goodness.

We went to esplanade to meet Harri and Simon and Aaron and Law after tht. Tonight was a reunion of old friends. Ive not seen all of them for like months. Harri and Simon it's been a good three months. Aaron and Law, even much longer. Crazy. Jw and I bumped into Charles friend, Dimitra, and his girlfriend at Harry's bar. We popped in for a while, while waiting for Harri to arrrive.

We stayed till 11ish and made our way home.

This is the 2nd night I'm walking JW home. I don't know why but it happened again coz the bus we took didn't stop at my place. But I say the walk is really good. Funny. I always end up at a place tht has to drop later than him. And when I used to take mrt from tanah merah, he took from bedok. Now I take from bedok, he takes from tanah merah. wth man haha. We're so fucking near to each other now. But I find all this really interesting. Last yr, I had a good four months along the same rd as him, and as took advantage of tht definitely. This yr, or right now, we are no longer together, but the bus back home is the same bus. HAHAHA. Gow ironic. So we spend time talking while walking back home. I don't know, if U ask me, I think tonight ended off on a far better note than last night's. I think that's good. Friends gives me lesser headaches I suppose. When theres not much expectation u dont get so disappointed. U dont care so much and when U do get disappointed, U noe its none of your business anyway.

All in all, Im happy tonight. Im really happy. So many friends I met back tonite. Baybeats tmr HERE I COME!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home