Monday, October 23, 2006

WOW.
Its been an entire weekend. Im now typing this entry in the wee hours of monday morning, and I wana say that this weekend has been too good to be true. Really. I was very happy this weekend.

The gigs went well, for both my band and my dear friends of blackpepper.
It went better than expected for all of us.
I'll spare u guys all the nitty gritty details and critic that we have already almost immediately subjected ourselves to, among oursevles.

I have a whole list of people to thank, and its really quite long, so thank you to all who turned up; u know whu u are. Thank you to those who helped me directly with the music, esp to my band.

The jam sessions were really worth it. Yea sure we spent on it and all, but i think both our bands had a gd time; whatever it felt like at d end of the day.

I didnt exactly get a lot of rest coz we were out late fri catching bands at espy, but Sat was too important to sleep in anyway hahaa. So after the gig, BP got themselves interviewed by NTU's people Pretty kewl man. Waited for them, and Lerp and all of us headed to kopitiam for supper and drinks and food and yeah celebration; sort of.

Went back home with the young ones, HAHA. "Darling we're the young ones", and it was quite hilarious hearing somebody swear K N N hahahahahaa. Shhh... hehe.

Spent the night with Wei, and we knocked out after a bite and some time talking abt the gigs and all, and laughing abt i cant remember what anymore. Hahaa. We slept till like 12? And had noodles for lunch. Yummmmmmy, got to eat his cooked noodles again! We listened to some leslie stuff and I headed to church today. It was a sweet morning and afternoon. I cudnt sing in church at all. Goodness. It wasnt even as if I had strained my voice at karaokae or smth man! Was quite shocked that I lost half my vocal capablity. Headed back to wei's for dinner, and had quite a few laughs before we headed off.

Yea, so anyway got bored and went home. lol. He went to meet Renren after.

And YES YES IVE GOT PHOTOS FOR U!!! YAY!!

Everyone said Charles has a swooning voice, OH YEAH :)
21st October was a night to remember. (that rhymed)

God, thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home