Monday, November 06, 2006

...in her head again.......

Church was okayy yesterday. Freda didnt come and I felt a definite piece of the choir missing.

Had dinner at his place,(and his mum's cooking is getting more and more delicious) and had a lovely time.(He made the ever so delicious milp-peng for us again!). I'll save the rest of the crap to myself.

Before I slept last night, I scrolled thru the numbers in my handphone list and was kinda shocked to notice that there were a good like 30 numbers or 40 numbers that I eiether (1) didnt recognise anymore, (2) havent contacted in ages, and (3) realised were redundant. I deleted so many numbers!!!! GOODNESS!.

I spent alot o time last night, practising my originals on guitar...till my fingers hurt like crap. I intend to do an open mic at art cafe or marine cove, one set just all my originals.. so im practising really hard now. so that, if i get another earshot set, I can do a full set of originals. I really wana just play them for people just once maybe even. Just throw my fear and my pride aside, and do it. All this while, I feared how people will react to my songs, my lyrics, the rhythm, the playing, the tunes, and be all judgemental and all, but if i keep fearing, how on earth am i ever gonna put them out there for anyone to hear?!

Also spent some time working on my songs for the gig, coz jam is this sat. I realise I have a phobia of my self, of my vocals, of how I sound when I practise, coz 9my expectations are just too high. I tried to sing Be my Husband, and as always, i only seem to be able to sing it with the song itself. I mite do silent night though.

I dont know what the heck is gg on with liquid kitchen. They said im hired but I havent heard from them for work this week. Now Camile is helping me out for the banquet job at westin. They pay well, and I can work as much as I need, very flexible. But need to go for one training class, and apply and let the card process all, which mite take another week. I REALLY NEED TO WORK NOW. argh.

The Charmaine senior i bumped into the other day has some fast cash lobang for those survey thingys.. i hope that lady will call me soon!


- you never fail to make me happy -
- but its just not the same anymore -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home