Saturday, November 05, 2005

and she dreams again...

The last few days have been pretty good, to be honest : ) Work has been good too. Melvin was at work today! yay! hahaha...the other mel at work, other than melisa and me, melissa. LOL.

Met up with Jeanie and Jilly today. It was only four hrs but it seemed like quite a long four hrs, coz we kept talking. We promised to meet up again, coz there's just so much to catch up on.

In recednt months, I have been very into purchsing magazines, haha. LIME, Teenage, Teens, and whatever that fancies me, other than the usual 8 days heh. I'm still reading MUSIC MAXOUT. hahaha.

Dear said he saw a girl who looked like harriet today. He said they could be twins. He was sure it wasn't her.

I've worked mon, tue, wed, today and also working tmr. Im already tired man. Gotta do opening tmr. AHHH craps. : ( I pray my runner one is fast! hahahaa. I think 8 hours on a sat is far too long.

Oh yes, recently my family has been talking quite a bit abt a certain singapore idol. I'm afraid to have my blog slammed or anything, so Im just gonna say, we have a very VERY bad impression of her. Nothing she says in interviews inspire artists wana bes, singer wana bes, OR for tht matter, put her in any good light at all. No body can make it in the world, if they are simply TOO FULL OF THEMSELVES. Sh'es a VERY bad loser. Not just a sore one, but a pathethic one. I have NO RESPECT for her anymore. not even the slightest.

Today was the 933 awards!! Just wana wish all the artists who received awards, congrats! I think each and everyone of you/them did a fantastic job! Congrats to the local artists who im very proud of--Stef Sun and JJ LIn. Congrats to Jay and Fish too.

I'm very worried for a friend of mine--Joyce. She is very down in Aussie now, and I think some stuff is happening btwn her and D. oh man...: (

ok--------i gtg sleep now, if not I won't be able to function tmr!

I am upset with a gd friend of mine..I'm still wondering what has happened between us.

I am happy today. I met up with two old friends, despite being so tired, and functioned well at work tonight. It wasn't crowded, and I was really relieved for that. My DM , Wendy , is a sweet babe too.

I'm really not conneting any of my paragraphs at all, I realised. Apologies for all the "jumping". heh, if this was a compostition, I'd be heavily marked down for continuity problem. HAHAH/

Neway. my dm really reminds me of my pizza dm wendy (yes, same name), and she looks like vicki too. Sheeh.

I hope dear nad I will have some time to spend together after his field camp. I think we should go to "mel's" place to eat hahaha...bye everyone..nite nite....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home