Wednesday, November 02, 2005

and she UNDERSTANDS again.

I'm changing-for the better-and I'm pretty sure it is corect. : ) Quite a few incidents/situations/scenarios in recent times have tested me and Ive realised certain new changes in me. When the younger ones talk to me--I advice and correct with a very adult pov. When I go about making decisions, and doing things, I think about what others would feel, before I think of mine. When I talk to friends of my own age, I remember my own limitations and theirs too, and I keep in check when i make decisions concerning them, that I do not displease those at home.

Everything slowly and steadily, and in moderation.

Even my attitude towards my job now (only part time as I so proudly insist), i take it seriously, and I have stopped complaining like a whinny kid (like all my younger colleagues do) about how tough the work is. Sure it is tiring, and customers are always irritating, but it's my job, just do it well, coz i have no choice wad. I utterly dislike closing the restaurant every night, esp by the end of the night, when all my energy is sapped from me, and i still have to sweep ad mop the entire restaurant ( not to mention probably having mopped at home too); but I just do, coz that's work.

OKk, enough about myself. But I'm honestly a bit awed at how I'm starting to understadn things. Of coz, im still struggling la, not everyday is smooth sailing, but that's why I;m 20 rite? 20 is the adjustment year, to official adulthood, so now things are still wobbly. hahaa.

im dead tired. Blabber more tmr. The pains of trying to write when my eyes are sleeping already. More interesting stuff tmr. It's another work day at home, and at work, with a nice afternoon i hope with jean and schl and harri. lala

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home