Sunday, November 06, 2005

and she's TIRED again...

Work was SLACK! today! :) hahahahahahaahah
Wow, Lord, THANK YOU man...heh ;p And I got to know two new runners in cartel: Joscelyn and Elissa, yeap sounds so similar to my name without the "M". heh. Elissa is pretty : ) 18, jc gal...while josce is 16..ahh, after o's..hahah. The funniest thing was, all of us had the same hairstyle (short, short fringe and style was similar). Lisa, my I.M, called us tomboys..hoho....but we're pretty tomboys for tht matter. LALALA.

Work was good la, though super shack le. I went to expo to take a look at the metro sale, and the mph sale. I had no patience for the two sales, as it needed much time and effort on my part. And considering the fact that i was already darn tired, i just did "surface" shopping. I bought myself "The Hours" BOOK!!!! ($5 oK!) LOl,, and also pruchased something personal, yeap.

I'm a little sad about some stuff. I dont know what to do, to be honest. Just go with whatever the flow brings, i guess.God is always with me, and I will make the right decisions and choices at the end of the day. Nothing to be afaird of. he asked him to help me find certain books at the sale, and he brought me to them. What more can i be unsure of? He's always listeneing to me.

Also, i always try to remember that, u may dream of all sorts os nice fluffy things, but at the end of the day, what u get, is often very different from yr dream. That doesnt mean it's bad. That doesn't mean Ure not blessed. : )

Look on the bright side of life, darlings!!!

hahahahahahaha.


I miss u too dear, very very much. Im very very sorry we have to go thru all this. We will get thru.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home