Thursday, November 10, 2005

im realli JINXED.

I realli have to start belieiving it. Sleepless nights, a scolding from my boss as a morning call today, and then a fight with mum. Problems with people ard me, and these things are never ending. penniless, and what else can i say? Stuck in everything, and only allowed to do church things and work.

I am so failing .

anyway, i tot i had two days of work, seems i have four, including today, which i didnt noe off. got f-ed. GREAT. indirectly my fault, so i take the blame. tmr working full shift, and sat working also.

there goes my dreamy full weekend with dear. Rite, so nevermind abt tht. I dont wana lose another 25 dollars, or 40 dollars.
BUGGER

IM GETTING SO PISSED. SO FUCKING PISSED.

im hearing an earful from mum, it's still going on as i type...im realllllli reallli fuming .....*FFFAAERRRRKKKKK*

oh gawd...HELP......listening to linkin park, and hearing mum blabber away...blabber, blabber, blabber....blabber, blabber, blabber................................................................


im so in for shit. i dont know what ive done. ive said all the wrong things and pissded her off big time. Just couldnt take it anymore, her nagging voice..started to irritate my ears..no sonic relief, and after a while, all i could hear...was "diiiiiiiii"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home