Sunday, June 25, 2006

...in her head again.......

Jeff Buckley's "Hallelujah"


Jeff Buckley "Forget Her"



a new photo of myself, FINALLY. What has seemed like forever. I do miss those absolutely free days, when Harri wud go snapping tons and tons of pics for all of us... those days we all uploaded her pics! haha like on friendster and all.. now it's all stopped....


I hate this. I know when im wrong, and when someone makes sense. But I hate it when u try to pursue a matter tht is completely self centered, and accuse me off being too much. Esp in the music scene. I gave the due respect ans asked U and all ofthem. Musicians session for anyone at any time, even those in bands. Even Charles tot me, tht it doesnt mean ure in a band means u cant play for anyone else. Where is there such a thing as taking other peopel's musicians. U said it's not, then why keep pressing on it. Is it wrong that they are now MY FRIENDS as well? Tell me im being pompous or obnoxious. Am i? All I did was wanting to get yr band to play with me for my gig today, at the last min. And they are their own musicians. It's not like I hid it from u and didnt tell u. U werent free to gig. How nice it wud have been if u cud. I wanted your being part of this so badly. and WAIT. I didnt even ask YOUR bassist. Since u like to make it sound tht way. Whats yrs and mine? tmr my friends could ask for my entire band to play for them, i dont mind..? i'd be more than happy, as long as I know abt it. But we're not even SOLID like with chop signed and sealed tht we're a band..we're just simply in the talks. P himself is in many bands... so is ivan.. i dont see whats wrong.
And as for what i did to u, or u think i did, i already said yes i am wrong and im sorry, truly. After these months, wud i and do u think i wud want to suddenly change towards u? Im NOT tht sort of person. Im yr friend. and you're one i hold dearly, like the rest. Why wud i bother to even talk to u tonite if i was taking advantage of u and so on and so forth? but if i appeared like i was telling, it was becoz u were unconfirmed as to whether u were part.. so when i told everyone of jam times or whatever i TOLD.. haiz... dont get it.. anyway.. YOUR guys then, had a gd time tonite, and so did i. Yes, thank u tht GOD let me know them in time. Even K was surprised tht we had done so much after knwoing each other for a week only. But it was good, and definitely great friends and like u said darlings they are. Im glad GOD brought them into my life, and it cudnt have been if not for u, isnt it? coz u gave me a chance to play my songs at yr gig, and u were the one who helped start my song writing....so why shud i be angry with u. but to say such things.. is very selfish. Pls tell me ive read u wrongly on this... and its purely miscommunication.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home