Monday, June 26, 2006

...in her head again.......

Happy Feast Day to my church! =p Mass was uber long, but it was good. I felt so much joy when our combined choirs sang together. the strength was magnificant and the voices and talent put together for it was amazing. Everyone put their differences aside, and came together to make this mass work. Spectacular!

Kenn, lucky I didn't sink into post gig depression too much hahahaa. Just a bit I guess. And it wasnt really related to the gig anyway =p But yea, next day when U wake up, it feels like the great night before was a dream. An unforgettable one definitely!

Had dinner with Joyce and her hong kong friend, Yin Ka. Ahh, finally, i get to see my dearest Joycie again and meet her aussie bestie. Wonderful wonderful. It also felt great to see Joyce and Daryl pulling thru despite their problems.... thats what love really is all about isnt it?

Meliza came to church too =) What a beautioful day to have both my friends back in church, and knowing tht Eldred (whom i met up yesterday) is also back home =]

All good things come to an end. I think even relationships with friends and partners. Afraid to go into smth new, and afraid to step back into the old. I wonder whats wrong with me.. last yr i lost Mel and Rene, and then i lost JW.. and then due to circumstances i started seeing lesser of Charles and Harri and recently now i face a threat of losing my dearest godbro...and now Claire and i have fallen out. I just wana say whateevr im sorry for Claire, i am, but ive also told pat exactly how i feel on the other issue and i really am pissed abt it. But ure difficult,a nd u noe.. and i wont dare speak to u again until ure cleared.

Mel and i are talking and yakking again. Ive accepted the fact tht we're not best friends anymore but tht at least we're still gd friends.. and nothing can change history... tht goes for Harri too..shes been busy with schl, i should give her space and time rite.. after all, this is very impt to her. And since im her best friend, i must know when to let go....And as for Rene... I'll patiently wait for the day he picks up the phone to talk to me again. When tht day comes, I know my prayers have really been answered. I know godbro will talk to me again..just need to wait too...I think Claire will cool off, and one day things will be fine again. Jw....hard to say....its terribly unfortunate.

I guess im sociable but not so good at handling it.. hah... gd nite.. im feeling feverish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home