Friday, July 21, 2006

...in her head again.......

-WED & THURS!!!!-

-WED-

Heeeeeee....today was GOOD! I had a class of angels!!!! :) They were sho SHO CUTE!!!! OMGOMGOMG.. hahahaha...schl aka work was good.

After schl, i had abt three+ hrs to kill, so I headed to Parkway!!! Spent my time at Gramophone with my colleagues (who are now my friends) from there! Just chilled and even had dinner there with them! Plus Gerald managed to convince me to buy FOUR CDS!!! :) woooooooooooooooo....so happy I bought 2 Kings of Convenience, Regina Spektor, and Cat power! And my CD list INCREASES! U noe why??? coz I bought those NOT in my current list LOL. Gerald-I fonds u la! :) Hehehe... thts baby lang btw in case u were wondering! hehe. I felt very good, spending time there with them, and Razi and I were just thrilled heh.

So! According to Merv! i helped the economy! HAHAHAHAHAH. :] I ended up at his place at like what 9pm instead of 8pm????! I was dead tired but we had to jam still! :s And his sis was home! His sis's name is Jeanette, and I havent seen tht girl since she was 12~! Now she's 16! WOW. My gosh. Shes pretty hehe. Merv and Jeanette are like kor and I --VERY VERY CLOSE. Can see sooo sweet u noe! And Jeanetter very very conveniently DEFLATED my MR SMILEY balloon tht I gave him la!!!! *WAILS* I cud STRRRRAAAANNNGLLLEEE HER!

By the time I left his place was like 10ish......zzzzz... i got home abt 12 and knocked out. ONLY TO GET SO PISSED OFF when the alarm rang at 6am and i tot i had JUST GONE TO BED.ARGHHHHHHHH hahahahah.... SOOOOOOO PEKKK CHHHHEEEK u nooooooee! hahahah

Soooo! I woke up and AHHHHHHHHHRRRRR....

BTW! I have been SOOOO HOOOKED onto Erykah Badhu and Electrico's new albums!! THEY ROCK ROCK ROCK ROCK ROCK. Erykah is SOUFUL TO THE MAX and Electrico's new album is good enuff for the US market. Check out track TWO!

-THURS-

Schl was good again today! Though tired, Im happy. I had the toughest p6 class today, but to me I PASSED! :) And I even did OT today. the teachers needed quite alot of laminating and materials like maths questions to be ready for their classes for tmr, so i stayed back to do :P Xiuting had tuition to go to, so she cudnt stay.

Xiuting is my fellow EAS colleague, so she and i share the load of work from start of the day till end. And as small as the world GETS! :) SHE IS WEIYI'S TKSS BAND FRIEND. OMGOMGOMG.A WHAT do u noe! hahahahaa. She seemed to blush a bit at his name, and I wonderedddddddd WHY =D LoL.

Day ins chl was smooooooth, and I headed to parkway again after work! Went to gramo and started listening to more cds again hahahahaha. I did some shopping (oh no) and went to church after for cantor meeting and also ended up helping YMM ;p

Spend some time catching up with FREDA MEI after church! It was a gd gd one hr at the bus stop, before we made our way home. :) '

Congrats Rachael and Emman!!!! FINALLy together!!!!! =>

So NOW, Im back home earlier tonight, and happy ah. thts what i can say. this week has been nothig but UP. Am grateful to God.

We're working out.. it can only be good. ^^
CD LIST UPDATED!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home