Tuesday, July 25, 2006

...in her head again.......

Hey all!

Gonna make this a quick one.

Was cantoring in church yesterday, and trying to control my diarrhoea. NExt thing I knew I had to vomit. Since then I have been gg thru both motions, and been under medication for Stomach flu and food poisoning. It was pretty bad last night but im better now, except tht theres still alot of discomfort in the tummy area. After the diarrhoea stops, which i hope soon, it shud be ok. Currently on the plain-est diet u can imagine! EWW.

Herading back to work tmr.

More excited abt my gig this sat!!! :)
8pm, Earshot Cafe, The Arts House--SEE YA ALL THERE!!!!

Two photos from Sat:

HArri and Moi!


Borders...the lights are veer gorgeous...



Also, I wana thanks Steff laopo here. She came by today, with glucose for me. Deeply deeply touched. Thank you so much dear...Who wud have tot of tht??? Ive never had friends visit when Im ill, and I greatly appreciated the company. *muaks*. Thanks gurl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home