Sunday, July 30, 2006

...in her head again.......


All good things come to an end. Ahh. :)

Well, it may be so, but not my pursuit of more gigs!

*Tonight's gig* was incredible. So much preparation, so so much, and it came to this toight. I was hoping I'd do pretty well, but tonight I felt I actually did well. It was a cosy affair with mostly my friends. It's heartening to have such support. My Choir friends came, the "gang" being two da-jies, two xiao-di's haha, one korkor, and grace and tammy wammy. Then I had the most impt friend there, Charles and well, I can't categorise JW under friend no matter how I try, so my someone special still. Then I had the other da-jie and da-ge Gerry, Eld, Andrea, and Aaron OH MAN!. Then I had my best friend Harri dear, with Simon, Aaron and she brought a long a little surprise, LAWRENCE!!!! Ahh sopoo nice to see Law again! She had another friend with her. Harri had been telling everyone about it. Thank you dear. She even asked Daniel and Audd..my little cousin came with her friends! Ana, my old time poly friend, was there with her BF, and Lerping's friend Fiona (whom I met there) decided to stay on for my set! Linus and Eggie came too... OH MAN OH MAN! Keeneth and Fadly came as well :P I hope I haven't left out anyone. This was more than what I cud ask for. Of coz I wish my bro and my god siblings went but wth la..
!Ok, so to continue where I left off...my originals were so-so... but the rest of the set, I gave my all, and I didnt forget lyrics! :D This was definitely an experience. I enjoyed every bit of it, and it meant alot alot alot to me. But I cudnt have dine it without the hard work and gracious help of Patrick (thank you so much) and Mervin (xie le!)

Amanda Tee played after me and she was really good too! She's sooo young, it's brilliant!

Claire was not feeling so well, but gosh, WTHECK! SHE WAS AWESOME! I reallllly love her originals. They are fantastic. I enjoyed even more her collab songs with debra, pat and jon. Man, interesting stuff! I also liked her original called Ill. It's been one of my favs out of all her stuff. My da-jie Gerry, knew that she was a tori amos fan! One fanatic always knows the other!!!!

And.....the night came.... to a close. I wish I cud have gone out with so many of them, spilt myself into many different parts, but no one forced me.. my decision still fell with going with the person who meant the most to me there. it was without a blink of an eyelid tht i decided. I know he didnt care too much where or who i went with, or at least shrugged at the sugguestion off it, as if to act like it didnt really matter to him, but I know what I wanted. I didnt force myself, it weas just smth I wanted to do. We walked ard city a bit and headed home shortly.

I felt drained after he got off the bus. Many times I was tempted to hold him, or do smth more than the barriers of a friend, but the very reason we're not tog anymore kept me back. I wud have given him a kiss, or laid on his shoulder..and it was so easy to do that. But I can't.

The highs of a great good gig, are swell, and it sends you straight to the after-lows just as quickly. I feel so alone suddenly. But after tonight, I know I'm not and it can't be.

God, thank you for this wonderful experience and whoeevr helped it to be possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home