Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I know that ultimately, we all should be happy.
But a part of me cant help but at least for these few days, feel sad. There's more to it than just that. But that someone close to me has lost a family member. And of all people...the one closest to my heart emotionally, save for nick of coz.

Ive never ever seen him cry. Not even today. But it pained so much to see him hold back as we stood respectfully next to his father's .....bedside. His nose was red. And I knew that I didnt need to do anything but just be there to show support to him. it's smth I promised him and myself a long time ago, should this day come.

He and his bros, took the similar way of toking abt everything else..esp him, and I cud understand that way of dealing with it. I cant stress more how worried I am for his mum most of all.

...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home