Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Feel awful today.

I think it's quite freaky when you predict and sense things that turn out to be true.
And today, it happened again.

I woke up with this uncomfortable feeling that Jw's dad was not doing well.
And later I found out from Vera, then Harri and Charles that his dad's in SGH, and that today, might be his..... I think I remember really freaking out when I was informed. Confused and wasnt sure if he wanted me to noe abt this at all or not. But then again, I really didnt want to end up seeing him in a worse state than now. (use yr commen sense and figure out what Im trying to say).

:( So I rushed down to the hospital and stayed through with his brothers and mother and some of his relatives that I know. Was lucky to hitch a ride back from Auntie Wai Han...We'll all very unsettled now.. coz Auntie Poh Yoke is there with him, but it may be anytime.. anytime at all tonight even... and we're all planning on seeing him tmr, still.

Thier pastor came down and we had some prayers done and took holy communion.
Uncle Boh Kim is struggling to breathe now. I feel terrible just seeing him like this. But I have to be strong for them. I was so frightened this afternoon and cried out of fear and worry, but I was ok when I was there.

Uncle and Auntie are really being so strong even at this time. Though it saddens me to see Auntie slowly breaking, but I know she'll be fine in d end. Uncle cudnt tok much becoz of the oxygen mask, but he cud mouth one or two words.

Please pray for him and his family. We'll see how tmr goes...gd nite everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home