Monday, November 06, 2006

...in her head again.......

The most awful feeling in the world, is when deep down u feel so disappointed with yrself, and you know that those who matter the most to you, are also just as disappointed and worried and hurt coz ure hurting yrself...

all he had to do was say one line; the one burning line that everyone has been asking me or saying to me...it was quite terrible already it coming from someone who mattered so much just a few days back... and then again from someone i owe an explaination to.. and today... from the one who mattered the most to me...

im really really getting my act together. i am... i really really am getting to it.. but its not within my control... i am bugging i am asking.. i am...

please...

i feel so stressed already. i hate the way everything is currently...
but i know youre all just very concerned....


I did 60 crunches today.. but im finding great difficulty doing push ups... can only do 10 with utmost determination.. arms are hurting alot now... and my fingers too from all that practise on the guitar...

i suck so bad. im such a mess. SORT OF.
then again go think what u want..
i have fallen many times, but i will keep pushing, i will KEEP TRYING till i succeed in everything i aim for, and aim to be, and aim to achieve.

i will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home