Saturday, April 29, 2006

2.10am.

just got back from blujaz, with ivan. Ivan played with Ernesto and Greg tonight. They were so so good. Really pro. But Ernesto spoke off charles and jase. Asked abt the band. (oh well)

It was a gd place to go. To chill and try to take my mind off him. Yet I broke down during one of the songs. It hurts too much. Wanting to be with someone u love, yet knowing tht you shouldnt, becozx he doesnt care abt u anymore. I haven heard his voice or heard from him in days, and deided to ask him why he didnt come to play tonite. He told ivan tht he didnt feel comfortable. O wanted to go tonite, to hear ernesto, but tho i told myself i wudnt go if he's there, i was still half hoping he wud be. Even if my heart wud ache like fuck qwhen i see him. (Jin im so sorry for tht last min thing). He should have come tonite, and listen to the sets. Rsather I wish he was there with me. I tried to shrug off lonely feelings, but tht really was hard. I kept thinking what he's doing, which was most prob packing. See, he's shifting house tmr, to bedok south. So now i really dont know where to find him anymore. Why am i missing him so much when i shouldnt??? I had no one tonite...

Ironically, I met his eldest brother at capitol's gramophone earlier this afternoon. Haha, of all people. I managed to get his bro discount even. Kewl eh. Guess tht makes up for telling him to lower the volume when he watched soccer at nite.

i really dont know anymore.

Anyways tmr i'll be at parkway's branch, coz they're short of people. It's another work day, and i gtg sleep now. Sun will be a full church day. Shall go to chris and charles church first,then mine in the late afternoon.

And, i need new black shoes. shite. plus a few new t-shirts, coz i really have nothing to wear anymore.

jw, jase, dear, yr t-shirt is still with me and i think u need it back, no? and my charger is still in yr rm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home