Wednesday, June 28, 2006

...in her head again.......

-Naps do Wonders-and Prayers too-

*cross finger, clasp hands and pray hard* about TWO things...

(1) Stef laopo called and said her aunt might not let her go for choir retreat. LORD. Pleassseee, let her aunt give way. This retreat will do her alot of good, as all of us too.

(2) It's amazing. Today, I didn't feel bad about sleeping in, HAHA, actually coz I forced myself awake first, ate some stuff, and then checked to see if i had any e-mails calling for interviews-was quite disaapointed that there were none. And guess wad? I went to take a nice nap, but i was quite worried about the jobs, and tot maybe I should head back to gramophone at OUB branch instead. And then, I fell asleep and got two calls for intetrviews =) Both are in Katong area. HHEHEHE. Yay,wish me luck!!!!!!

Okies, toodling off, to shower... and today, I finally spoke to Shaun again. It's bveen a million yrs? Yups.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home