Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I just watched "50 first dates" on DVD, and Im really wow-ed by it. What are the chances of meeting someone who is willing to be so patient to go all out every day to make u fall in love with him again and again day after day and then slowly try to etch it into yr memory?? His love for Lucy is so admirable. I wonder if it could really happen in real life???

But perhaps it could. Love is really amazing, and it will make u move mountains. Point proven.
----

Hmm.. Pat came home sad... I managed to cheer him up for a bit and distract his thoughts, but he was really down and I felt sad for him. i dont understand why people say things to hurt someone they used to love. How do u do that? Pat's such a great guy.
Anyway it was good that he went to watch ETC tonite, and I got him to teach me more guitar stuff. Hope that took his off mind things for a bit. Haiz.. poor bro...
----

Ive been practising so much. But it is proving difficult. I dont now how the rest pick it up so quickly. Im learning how tp pluck slowly, and bar chords. I also finally learnt the difference between open and closed chords now...

I will practise till I can strum well enuff, with the different intensity of strength for volume, and I will practise till I can change chords quickly,and accurately; esp to F major and D7...argh so annoying. I find it much harder than piano. Ahah even piano is tough for me man.

Haha trying to practise for gig more, but think im a little too driven for my originals.. cant wait to be good at them playing wise and vocals wiese, so tht i can do a set at art cafe or smth.
----

Looking forward to tmr! Gonna be hanging out with joycelyn and bunch for a free movie! YEHOO.=p Nothing beats FREEE. FR E EE hehehe.
---

Ohh Poor Sean SPRAINED HIS ANKLE!! HAHAHA WHY?! Soccer la. Play somemore! muahahahaa. Poor fella. tsk.
----

Okies, shall rest earlier today! Trying to get back to normal human hours. BAH.

tmr, 60 crunches and 10 push ups again. see if i can do more! Today was not bad- I ate cereal, instant noodles and ice milo! HEEE... thts all man THTS ALL! :)
----

OOOOO... YES ONE MORE THING! I have mastered the art of Wei's milo-peng! YAYYYY!!!! YES YES YES!!! hehehehehehee.... I shall make it for him next sunday instead of him making ti YES YES YES! heheehe...
----

Well, Im trying to relax now.. hopefully God will take care of things... been stressing myself up too much. I think I will do the banquet job, which mite only start next week, but better than waiting from the gawd damn no news cafe.

TATA.

-love u all, esp the three of u (WeiHarriCharles and kor-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home