Sunday, November 12, 2006

Saturday Nov 11 06

Today was not bad I guess.
I woke, practised for an hr or so, loaded more stuff into my now "brand new" player and arranged with joyce what time to meet. Today was suppose to meet ana, but joyce cud meet me in the same area as my jam session later tht nite so I guess it fit in nicely.
:)

Met joycie later, and I realised how much I missed her. It hurts me to see her so so so so sad.... sighs.. no amount of love i give her cud make up for tht emptiness in her. I just hope she realises she deserves so much more and has so much more to live for. But I guess things like these are not for me to judge and say... a person shudnt be reprimanded over how he or she feels about something. Its an accumulation of so many hthings and past events that cause them to feel that way.

But still... seeing her like this... i tend to realise people have worst problems... even myself... my probs may be heavier than hers... but mine are nothing to compared to the handicapped girl I saw coming out of the train today, who has to walk around with a four feet crutch in front of her.. or my church friend whoose grandpa is very sick, granduncle passed away and grandaunt also in hospital...


Anyway... met her and round round teddy bear fighting jason for dinner... thanks to them i had a dinner to fill my tummy. I only spent four dollars today on scones at gloria jeans... no sonces can be compared to mum's scones.. i miss her scones very much.... smth from my younger days...

After tht I met Amanda and Kalai to jam... we tried evry song...e recorded... but theres much to work on... i need wei back.. if not we're gonna hev a prob... hopefully army lets him out next sat... please please cross fingers... jam fund was worked out with kalai.. and i really appreciate tht...thanks da man... thts what i call him DA MAN... hahaa...

Went home straight and passed Joik the website stuff...

ohoh! it was quite funny.. joyce, jason and i bumped ionto bao, jon desker, ken ji, josh, emman, and two of the other ymm boys at suntec. LOL.. then it was quite funny really.. two groups of church friends.. ahaha... then later on i ended up on the SAME bus as bao.. LOL... gawd...


thanks everyone for yr love and support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home