Thursday, November 09, 2006

Today, was tiring. And good I suppose. And sad too.

Original intention was for me and Fi to go for an interview and then head to Vivo City.But after some discussion, we felt that that advert looked rather dubious. So we decided to head down to Vivo Vity instead. Fi got a call for an interview in d evening though, and SHE GOT THE JOB! WOHOOo!! Congrats Fi!!!

Vivo city, is like non other! It's KLCC plus an entire PLAYGROUND, SWIMMING POOL AND ESPLANADE put together on the third floor and on the outside. Wow, Vivo is awesome man. I really really really like the place!We walked ALOT TODAY. Walked and walked and walked. Their open air areas are soo for couples, for free spirits, for low moments, for song writing, for chill out sessions, for playing for everything! The second chain of gloria jean's coffee is there too!

I had diarrhoea last night, so I stopped dieting today, to get back on track. Fi and I are so broke, we shared french fries at carls junior, we shared a SCONE at gloria jean's and shared the cost of the newspaper we bought today even! lol. we bought sean's small pressie also at giant, and we walked the entire supermarket. I think we saw enuff clothes to wana have thousands on us to spend. The toys r us there is like
a ginat maze. I swear anyone can get lost in vivo city. Its the next hottest thing. its really a good concept they have got there.

Anyway we headed back to cityhall as she hadnt seen the new raffles city basement. We both bought a file each (ery cute and cheap) coz we both needed files for stuff. Then we walked alot and i found out yunwen's not at gloria jean's anymore.. wonder why... i was getting hungry and bought a chocolate to eat. You see today was nothing but potato fries, fries, and bread) and chocolate. LOL. Did i mention that my arms and chest area are aching from all the exercise? So i stopped crunches and push ups for two days as well. Very painful leh...

So anyway, Fi got a new job! Her first proper full time job! Junior photographer at cover looks! Woo! They are located in stamford tower, which is next to capitol...her starting pay will be tough on her but with more experience and after her probation she will eb good to go! wish her the best!

Yea.. tht made me happy, but very stressed as well. felt even more depressed than ever. The liquid kitchen boss is a ****** *******. He got angry with me just coz I been sms-ing him asking him when i can start work. ARGH. typical TIBU!!! Im not gg there anymore. Really. hes like so angry with me and I havent even started work or done anything wrong! I have a few more places im aplying to, some full time, some part time.. PLS PRAY FOR ME. im sooooo stressed. Dont play. it is really depressing.

Jase cant come for jasm this sat again, coz of the stupid duties tht they give him again. ARGH ARGH ARGH. theres no more time to jam liao!!!! gig is in a few weeks time leh. wah biang. WE ARE NOT PREPARED AT ALL. Shit man........

Great man.. im feeling damn lousy today. Only good thing is, for th4e first time ever, im tired at 10pm...

last nite was bad. I cudnt sleep again. And what was worse... every memory we had.. from day one.. things he said, things i said... moments.. nites.. days.. everything came back to me... as clear as as if i was watchng a film... felt so ... i cudnt sleep. why is my mind playing such games with me. I guess Im really bad at these sort of "relationships" just like what kor said.. SHUDDUP NICK.. i noe what ure gonna say...

what am i to do....

christas caroling practices need me...
gig preparatons need me...

i need money... WOW. wonderful.
tmr gg to another cafe in cityhall to apply.. and then to raffles hotel and westin for banquet application.. and my friend got me this lobang dont knwo whetehr i shud take.. some art demonstrator.. wah biang like tht time krafers tht kinda job.. till dec only.. but if i really have no choice...im asking zhong to help me apply to singtel for customer service...

no more time le... this is the worse period to get a job.. coz its the holiday season, everythings gonna be busy.. and me being a newbie.. what can i say or do...
and worsr of all, CHRISTMAS. hey dudes, do me a favour will u? pls stop putting up all those xmas decorations?!! ive got no gawd damn cash to buy things ok...

im at my wits end.. fi's starting work.. jill's been working for a month plus as a nuse with a healthy bank account, and me? five weeks coming now...im not being egotistical.. but really, once one hits the age 21... they start feeling the preasures that only those working wud understand.. peers earn certain amounts.. and then u.. punny little one there.. stuggling.. watched singapore dreaming? These stresses are real.. none of us.. NONE of us ever felt this concerned abt how much we're earning... or whoose getting how much... its the damn society.

pls. lord. pls. pls...

i will keep pretending tht im ok.. but dont u ever suspect tht im not??? how can i always look so happy in front of u????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home