Saturday, July 01, 2006

...in her head again.......

I hate to see my friends in pain. I read Joyce's blog as Freda told me that she had updated, after days. It broke my heart. She's going thru the same shit as I did. Why? Why I don't understand, why must he hurt her? If it sin't working, do something about it. Don't sweep it under the carpet or PRETEND that there is nothing wrong, WHEN YOU KNOW THERE IS. WHAT IS WRONG WITH U? DON'T U LOVE HER? IS IT SO DIFFICULT??????

Then Rach, is hurting from her break up still, and so is Holls. And rach sees him so often. And I can't hate him because he is my friend. But I only like the freidn in him that is nice, and not the friend in him that hasd hurt Rach. He is completely nonchalant and unaffectefd like many of you guys are.

Why? Why hurt us? Why make us fall and love you, and not be able to get out of it, and thaen u walkoff happily. WHY. I WANT TO KNOW WHY.

I told Joyce to end it, if this continues, because as it is, she has wanted to end it for a long time, but loves him too much to do so. She can't even ignore him when she's angry with him. Smth I felt terrible doing as well. Each time they say sorry, you melt and give in to them. WHY SHOULD IT BE THIS WAY.

I'm disappointed with Daryl. For him too, I like the friend in him but absolutely disagree with the BF in him, off hers.

As for myself, I don't know what to do or how to react. It's still much too painful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home